I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Rejected online

So I posted an event on Facebook,... asking my friends to come out and support me, live comedy, and cheap beer.

I sent out 82 invites... and have the following results.

4 confirmed that they will be there, one of which is me.

11 maybe's... so its 50/50 for them to show.

53 no's. Really,.. over HALF! really gives you a great confident boost when you get rejected by your friends.

I get more confirmations on Lavalife for a posted event... and I dont even KNOW those people, and my clothes stay on when I am on stage!! Unless the show goes really really wrong.

My Peeps....