I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

How do some things actually make it into stores?

Sitting around wonding how things actually get thru the cracks,.. and how do they actually go from dream to reality...

There are tons of great things that have come from nothing, just watch any "as seen on TV" product.. sell by the millions.

I have always wondered though,... How did the Blowup doll actually get pitched? How did this meeting take place?

I can see a bunch of people sitting in an office like "Shark Tank" or Dragons Den and this guy comes in,.. "So Mr. Smith.. tell us your idea"

"Ok... So I am a great outdoors kind of guy... and like anyone I have trouble meeting the right person.. and then one day on a white water rafting trip it came to me... I created this!! Its a Raft with Arms... and you Fuck It!! I call it.... Samantha!!"

"Two words for you Mr. Smith... CORNER OFFICE!!"

My Peeps....