I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dating a teacher

So I am dating a teacher now.. that's working out pretty well. Its a bit weird dating a preschool teacher, she is really weird about it too.. we were partying really hard one night, and I got sick, ended up throwing up,... all she did was cover it with sawdust, and give me a graham cracker.

Hell after the first time we had sex she put a gold star on my penis.... she said it was playing well with others.

She threw me for a loop the other night.... she turned to me while we were watching TV, and said Can we talk about our sexual fantasies?"

"You go first."

"Well sometimes I fantasies about you being a little more muscular..."
"mmmm well,.. sometimes... I fantasies about you being less of a judgemental bitch."

I cant be too mad at her can I? I mean, after all, my top 20 fantasies don't even involve her.
Number 7 doesn't even involve me!

My Peeps....