I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Pot vs Drinking

I came to a realization tonight, that drinking leads to bad decisions, and pot,.. leads to making fun of people that drink and make bad decisions.

I went out with my friends one night, was not drinking, decided to "enlighten" my evening with a little pot.. while all my friends were just drinking alcohol.
The next day,... I asked one of them that came out "Hey man, what happened last night?"
His responce was "Ohhh, you remember that ugly chick at the end of the bar.. we kind of made fun of her at one point.. yeah.. well,.. I just kept drinking untill she wasnt ugly any more!"

Really... gees.. I could be stoned out of my mind.. ugly chick at the end of the bar... still ugly!! Probably uglier, cause now that mole on her face would be all talking to me.. yeah, not sleeping with the ugly mole chick.

I might,.. MIGHT, get a handy from the mole, but only for a story for poker night.

My Peeps....