I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Speaking should not be allowed during sex.

I think that there should be a law that prohibits speaking.. like actual conversation, during sex.

I remember I was in bed with a woman one time, shut up, its believable... and she said the most randomly inappropriate things when we were getting it on.

The first time it happened, she said "Hey,.. how come you never see homeless women?"
Ummm, am I doing something wrong?

The last time we were having sex, right in the middle of it,.. like getting right at it, she turned to me and said "Wow, you have hands like my dad!"

I kinda ruined the relationship,... cause all I could say back to that was "Well,.. I guess thats ok, cause you have lips like your sister!"

My Peeps....