I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween is tough for some people

I only found this out, in Ontario, if your a registered sex offender, you are not allowed to open your door to trick or treaters. Which is a good law,.. but it got me thinking.

Your not enough of a "social outcast" in the neighborhood already,.. now your the dick that doesn't give out candy.

Isn't Halloween just "entrapment" for registered sex offenders?

Here is this person just rocking himself sane, in his darkened house, when all of a sudden there is a knock at the door and when he opens it there are five power rangers lined up before him?

"Hey, Children of Canada, don't ever take candy from strangers.... OH! That is.. unless it is Night. You walk to their house. And you are in Costume!!" Then its a fabulous idea!!

Hello,.. I represent Mixed Messages!!

My Peeps....