I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Free Therapy

I just recently learned this,.. and am so happy that I did, cause it is saving me TONS of cash.

I didn't know that when a telemarketer calls you, they are not allowed to hang up on you.

Swear to god, they are not ALLOWED to hang up on you.. you know what that means?? You can just talk, about anything, and they are stuck there.

I don't even pay for therapy anymore. All I ever needed was a willing ear, which just so happens to be what they are looking for too.

Its a win win if you ask me.

I'm like "You called me,.. Lets go!"

Don't get me wrong, they will try to steer you back to the magazine subscriptions.. But I keep them on track!

"Whats that? You have issues? Ohhh honey,..I have issues....."

All I want to do is keep them on the phone as long as possible, cause if I am on the phone with them, that means my creditors can't get thru!

The guy from Bell called me the other day, and he was telling me about "The most HD channels than any other company, and with this particular package, you get over 200 channels!"

I was like "Really,...... Name them? Slowly,.. I am writing these down."

My Peeps....