I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Buying a Pregnancy Test

Ladies need to learn there are some things guys cannot buy... like Pregnancy tests!!
Do you know how much these things cost?? $27.95!!

I saw that and was like "Fuck this,.. I will just wait and see if she gains weight!"

For that price you can get a pizza,.. with toppings!! I know my priorities!

The same time I am in this isle, there is a dude trying to steal one...... now I didn't know who his babies mama was,.... but I am pretty sure she will not be getting child support!

He needs priorities!! If your going to steal, steal in a way that its going to help you.. know what I mean.. he would not of been in this situration if he had stolen CONDOMS!!

My Peeps....