I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

WTF Ladies?!?

I was in shoppers drug mart the other day getting some deodorant, but unfortunately in my wondering the store for what I needed, I ended up in the feminine hygiene isle,.. you know, the one with all the pads, and wings, and strings!!

I was not really looking at what was written on the boxes, but two words jumped off the box that I just happened to be walking past.. it said "Heavy Flow"

These things looked like travel pillows!!

I am pretty sure I would be able to tell if someone was wearing one of these things too, cause as soon as a woman sat with one of these... it would sound like a transport truck letting the brakes out.. you know the sound... PSHHHHHHHHHHHHT!

Ladies,.. I am sorry,.. but if you have that much flow, you don't need pads.... you need STITCHES!!

My Peeps....