I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Friday, October 15, 2010

How do you know when she is mad?

I had a girlfriend once that would not tell me when she was mad,.. she would make me guess.

I know what she was doing... she was setting me up!

Guessing is confessing!!

She would always give me some kind of signal..the one that pushed us over the edge... I remember like it was yesterday.

She made me a sandwich... nice right..... yup... with the two end pieces of bread.

The messed up part... it was not even the last two pieces of bread!

She had to reach all the way to the back of the bag,...inside the loaf,.. to get the other end piece.

I didn't even notice... she tricked me, cause she made the sandwich inside out.

She put mayonnaise on the BROWN SIDE!!! I should have known when I took my first bite.. I was thinking "man.. this tastes extra crusty!"

She handed it to me,.. I saw crumbs on her forearm... and all I could think was,.. she ate an entire bag of chips and put none on this plate with the sandwich.. "Hey, are you mad at me?"

My Peeps....