I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

How can you tell when women are into you?

I wish I could figure out how to tell when women were into me.. cause I dont have that filter.
I suck at knowing when women are into me,... I never catch the hints.

It would be so much easier if you all had stop lights implanted into the middle of your foreheads.

Follow me on this... I see two women standing at the end of the bar,.. I kinda dig the one on the left, she is doing that thing with her tongue, you know what I am talking about..

So I start walking down there towards her, she sees me coming.. BANG! Red Light. I know to stop.

Maybe her friend is into me though.. POW! Arrow!

What a time saver.. Guys... you go out with your friends, head down town, pop into a bar, open the door, "Oh shit guys.. we gotta go!! Nothing but red lights in here, fucking traffic jam!"

Ladies, this works for you too.. your sending signals down to that cute guy at the end of the bar, right, but he is watching the football game, and misses them.

But that fat guy beside him totally see you looking that way.. probably me.. so I get my beer and start walking towards you... CAUTION, CAUTION, CAUTION, YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW, SLOW DOWN! SLOW DOWN! RED LIGHT! RED LIGHT! RED LIGHT!

But I keep coming.. thats when you hand me a ticket for $295 for running a red light!!

My Peeps....