I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Monday, October 25, 2010

My Daughter

I absolutely love my daughter, and as a parent, I can honestly say I would not trade her for any other kid... Some parents cant say that,.. and I know who you are.. I have seen your ugly little goblin running through the grocery store sticking his talons into all the free samples they give out.. knocking shit off the shelves,....I see it coming at me.. all I can think is yell "Get the hell back in your cage!"



You know who you are that have the little ugly bastard kid!



Has the little tuft of hair, slurs his words, like Sloth from "The Goonies".



Keep feeding him Baby Ruths, go rent Goonies, and you will see what he will look like when he is 14!!

My Peeps....