I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Buying a Prostitute

I read an article in the paper where a guy was arrested for buying a prostitute,.. in the morning.

I don't mean like this guy had gone out drinking until the wee hours of the morning and decided to get a prosty on the way home, ok. This guy set his alarm, got up, and drove to the shitty part of town to get one.

I have never read anything so simultaneously gross and cool all at the same time.

You know what I do before I go to work? Eat cereal.. I eat cold wet food, then grab the lunch pail and head off to work. I even hit the snooze bar for quick ten minute nap!!

Meanwhile, this jackass has the gumption to get up extra early, and his first thought is "Lets go get some pussy!"

Cool, I know.. but its gross... think about it..
Yeah he is all clean and freashly dressed right... but its the morning.. its the END OF HER SHFT!!! This perv drives into town, rolls up to one, and is all "Hello, before you go home and wash all those other men off you,... I was wondering.. do you take cheques?"

My Peeps....