I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Why I hate McDonalds

I am tired of all the lies coming from the commercials from McDonalds.

Everyone has seen these.. and they end the commercials with the same slogan right.. "I'm lovin' it!"

I don't know anyone loving McDonalds at the times they film these ads.. and they are full of lies... everyone is sober, after 2am, eating their fourth meal. What?
"Hey are you awake?"
"Yeah"
"SWEET! 4th meal... High Five!"

WTF??

Everyone is using consonants and talking normally...that ad should sound like this. Two guys pissing on a dumpster
"Hey man, we shouldotally get McOnalds!"
"Fuck you! I will totally shove a my Big Mac up your ASS! Yeah I want McDondalds!"
"Man, i so could,..just fries, and a drink, zzzzzzz.. HA HA HA! WHOO!! I could fuck McDonalds right now! I am LOVIN' THIS!"

My Peeps....