I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Job Interview

I am not sure what is worse... having a shitty job,... or having to interview for a shitty job.

Atleast if you have a shitty job, it may not be a career, but its playing the part.

Interviewing for a shitty job,.. different story, cause you have to sell yourself to be the best person posible, even though,.. we all know there are people better qualified for the position.

Plain and simple,... job interviews SUCK!! It turns into question period for 15 minutes.. and all you want to do is hit the door, stop off at the smut shop and pick up a new flick, grab Mcdonalds on the way home, and lay around on the couch.... Am I sharing too much??

My favorite questions....
So,... What can you tell me about yourself?
ummm.. I have a case of pink eye, and my foot is asleep.....oh, and I have matching silverware for the plate in my head.

Do you have any hobbies?
I like to collect lotion, and playboy magazines.

What can you bring to this company?
Headlice..... and the occational case of VD.

Ok,.. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Back in rehab baby!! Woo! When can I start!!

My Peeps....