I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Raising kids

If you turned 16, and your parents bought you a brand car your a douche and you will always be a douche.

They did not do you any favors by buying you a car, they did you an injustice. You need to earn things like that by working hard for it. Not just having it fall into your lap cause your parents think your a "good person" and deserve a break.

If you have a son, you treat him like shit. Cause the world is rough, and its your duty to prepare him for the outside world.

My dad treated me like crap. He would take us to the movies, buy popcorn for my sister, and nothing for me.
"Can I have some?"
"I don't know,.. you have money?"
"I'm 8."
"Well,.. get a job, then you can buy your own."

But if you have a daughter,... and I have seen this with my own eyes,.. spoil her.
Give her the world. Spoil the hell out of that little girl. And I will tell you why... all you dad's out there that want to get back at her boyfriend in the future... that is the way to do it.

When he shows up and starts whining "She wont take anything I try to give her, she's hard to shop for, I can't afford her, and I don't even think I make her happy..."

"That's right you little prick,....I did that on purpose. So why don't you just get the hell out of her life... or work a little harder!"

My Peeps....