I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Something I have never told you guys...

I have never told you anything about myself,.. so,.. here we go... My name is Brad Sproule,... I am a Capricorn with a subtle of humor who likes long walks on the beach, quiet romantic candle lit dinners, and heading out for a drive with no particular place to go. In my free time I enjoy reading Oprah's "Book of the month" selection, and I have a six figure income......


OK, you people ain't buying it, but those bitches on Lavalife eat this shit UP! OMG! So gullible!

My Peeps....