I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Quiting smoking

Everyone is drinking? Thats cool, its a Monday, why not. Screw it, drink up then drive home real fast it will be sweet!

I quit drinking from January to May, but I am back cause it is tasty. I quit drinking cause I wanted to quit smoking. Not because I have a problem with alcohol, I have a problem with cigarettes. For me, I could not have a drink without having a cigarette.

It was like trying to poop and not pee. I couldn't do it.

You can smoke and not drink, and you can pee and not poop.

But you cant drink and not smoke, and you cant poop and not pee, I have tried it, doesn't work!

My Peeps....