I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Something I dont miss.

I have had these every now and then, and some are not bad.. and others,.. well... why bother.
I am talking about hand jobs. Ladies,.. I want to say thank you for trying.. HOWEVER.... if that's what your going to do... if that's ALL your going to do,.. then I have to say...

Rub my back... ok.. Cause I can't reach my back.

I cant take care of this all day.

And if you are one of those that thinks you can handle it.. please remember. Don't talk to me when your doing it cause its just fucking creepy! Besides the fact you break my concentration. I don't want to know what you had for supper when I am trying to get off.

And as much as I appreciate you taking care of your self down there. Trimming it up, making it pretty. Don't expect the same in return.

I had a girlfriend tell me once "Hey, I think you should shave your back."

I was like what? are you kidding me?

She was all about it.. she said "No seriously, I think you really need to shave your back, I mean after all I take care of myself for you, I think its only fair that you do the same. Don't you?"

I could not help but fully agree. I caved.

I flat out told her.. "You know what baby,... Your so right. So how about this.. Next time you lick my back and make me cum, I will take it all off for you!!"

My Peeps....