I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Conversations after Sex are WRONG!

After having sex I was asked what I thought was a pretty ridiculous question... she said "If I gained three hundred pounds would you still have sex with me?"

First I was taken back... All I could think was "What kind of question is that?"

But my reply was totally different... ever have that happen? Happened to me...

What I ment to say was "Of course I would..."

All I could reply was "Can a person that weighs six hundred pounds HAVE sex?"

My Peeps....