I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Cell phones that ring with a Song

I have just one thing to say about this topic, especially to the younger crowd. I don't care how cool or unique you think you are. If your cell phone rings, and it plays a song.... I am sorry, but your a douche bag.

Its a cell phone, ok... not a theme song, your not batman. You have never had Peter Parker call you with an update on Spiderman... just your mom when its time to come in for dinner.

Here's the thing, ladies, you can get away with it, your feminine, dainty.

But when I see a grown man, with a singing cell phone,... you could not be any gayer if you were drinking a Zima sitting on Tom Cruise lap.

My Peeps....