I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Interview Antics

Ever go into a job interview, look at the people that are interviewing you, and decide you dont want the job anymore?
Now you have to goof off
!!
"So Brad, what can you do for this company?"
"I can do this." start snapping fingers and whistling.

"Can you tell us something about yourself?"
"Well, I have pink eye, and my foot is asleep. Oh, and I have matching silverware for the plate in my head."

"Do you have any hobbies?"
"I like to collect ointment. I also enjoy lunging at people cause I think I can fly."

"What do you bring to this company?"
"Do you mean other than the head lice and genital herpes?"

"We will be in touch."

My Peeps....