I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Abrupt Breakups

Ok, so I guess the good news is I am almost over my ex. Just about to turn that corner.. If you must know, we have been broken up for 379 days.
It was really sudden, almost like one day "happy" next day "happier".
You spend all this time with someone and then suddenly nothing. Its almost like you should be able to treat the situation like a job and give two weeks notice.

Something like "Ok. I just want you to know that I am putting in my two weeks notice. I will just tie up some loose ends. I will get all my things together,.. oh, and I will train the new guy."

My Peeps....