I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Different rules when it comes to drinking.

You cant even get too drunk with your wife or girlfriend. You ever notice fellas that if she gets too drunk its never her fault?
"What happened babe?"
"I don't know.. I was just drinking, I don't know what happened."

I love this one "Someone put something in my drink!" I know.. its called alcohol!

And I don't know what it is with you ladies, but you get too drunk and you loose the ability to walk. Men, we get fucked up but we are still waking.. "fuck it, i got it.. i got it..",.. most will even still try to drive.
Not women. you drink too much, you just give up. Ever have this conversation fellas? "get up! COME ON BABE, GET UP!"
"just leave me here.."
"Your in the McDonalds parking lot."
"Carry Meeeeeee"

You better carry her ass... you hear me.. you better put her to bed, leave her water and Tylenol by the bed.. and you better be there for her every two minutes when she wakes up thinking she has to throw up.

"I am going to throw up.. come with me hurry."
"I am not sick.. Your sick.. I am going back to slee..."
"COME WITH ME!"

So there you are, sitting on the edge of the tub.. helping her NOT throw up.

"just do it"
"I CANT"

"Just do it"
"It hurts!"

"let it out you will feel better"
Your MAD AT MEEE!"



I am not mad...
"Your yelling your mad!!"

Kids, go back to bed, mommy is not feeling well.
"Don't let my babies see me like this."

what about when its us.. huh ladies.. what about when we are the ones dying!!

Are you helping us? No,.. your in the door way making it worse.

"Look at you.. your pathetic! Your fucking pathetic.. I hope you die motherfucker... ohh look.. now your pissing on yourself..... get in the tub!! KIDS wake up!! come in here... look at your father..... "

My Peeps....