I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

I think I figured women out

It finally hit me.. I know how to compare women to something that everyone can understand.

Women are like sunglasses.....

The really pretty ones that you spend alot of money on, and you want to always take care of,.. you will loose.

However, the cheap ones that you pick up in a gas station and you really dont give a shit about, you will have for years, and years, and years.


Some guys will want to clap at this, but cant... cause she is sitting right beside him.

My Peeps....