I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Its all about timing

I remember back when I started having "real" fun with girls.. some people may call it "adult time", maybe "sexual relations" would be better.... anyway, we were messing around and "we" realized that "we" were out of condoms. So "she" decided that "we" should try the "pull out" method...

Now, let me explain.... luck has never been something that has been good to me. I could fall in a bucket of nipples, I come out sucking my thumb, ok.... so "we" set the gps for pulloutsville,... That's a lot of pressure for a guy.. that requires really good timing...something you should probably be really good at.

Its like going to the gas station, and you have only a twenty dollar bill in your pocket... and your pumping gas, and you have to stop right on the twenty,.. cause if you go even one penny over, and you go inside, they give you a baby!

My Peeps....