I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Canadian Ballet

I feel like I am pretty cultured, right. I am starting to enjoy some wine tasting.. it just depends on how drunk I am and how much the chick says when I am "down there" before I get turned off.

But I was "exposed" to a part of culture that I had forgot about... The Canadian Ballet. For those of you that don't know what I am talking about... I am referring to Strip Clubs.

I found something out when I was there,.. see the first four strippers that came out,... and they all had that "area down there" pierced.

WOW! I could not believe it... I figured that the Canadian Government must have been "tagging" the strippers...... to study their migratory patterns.

Hit them with the dart gun, bend them over, tag them, and the release them back into their natural habitat so they can dance again and not even realize anything was touched. Like a fucked up French version of "Mutual of Ontario's Desolate Commonwealth".

My Peeps....