I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Getting no answers

I don't know what I did to deserve this, but this has been going on lately, and for some reason people seem to think that it is "ok" to not respond to me when I talk to them. It is happening to me ALL the time now.

I ask someone a question and they just stand there with this blank look on their face. I mean, come on, don't just stare at me, at least respond. Acknowledge the fact I said something. Seriously, all I can think is "Screw you, I know you heard me!"

If you don't like what I am saying, or don't agree with me, at least acknowledge the fact I AM TALKING!! Especially if it is just the two of us.

It is such an awkward situation to be in, you know what I am sayin,... I speak, you don't say anything... I may as well be standing there with my dick in my hand... Come On!!

Just answer my fucking question.... "Does my dick look weird to you?!?"

My Peeps....