I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Growing up a "fat" kid

You would be surprised to know this but.... I was a heck of an athlete in high school. Looking at my body, you may not believe me.. I have lost my "edge".. and any kind of corner that may have been there has been pushed into a somewhat "circular" shape... I know.

But when I was in high school.. I was on the wrestling team..... wait, it gets better..... I also had a PERFECT record!! I was 48 - 0!!

But you would be surprised what happens when you come out ready for a match wearing the head gear with a pink "singlet" on........... and an erection.

It was hard growing up a fat kid.. cause you miss out on some of those life experiences..... like... I never learned how to swim when I was a kid...... cause I never made it 30 minutes past a meal.

A friend of mine told me once "Brad, you should really not wear a stripped shirt like that... it makes you look fat."

Really,.. I don't think so. The shirt does not make me look fat... the Fried chicken and a 6 pack of beer every day makes me look fat. The shirt is just PROTECTING you from the fat, so I think you should be thankful I have it on.

My Peeps....