I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Simple Mis-understanding

Have you ever been misunderstood before? Where you say something to somebody, they take it the wrong way, and there is nothing,..... NOTHING you can do to yank those words back out of the one ear, jumble them up and stick them in the other?

Or,.. where someone will see you doing something, but they only see you doing Part of it,.. and they jump to conclusions?

Get this,.. I had a girlfriend one time, accuse me,.. of masturbating in my sleep.... What?

I was like "I was not sleeping!!! I was only masturbating!!!! You sick-o! I thought YOU were sleeping though!"

My Peeps....