I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Getting help at the Gym

So I joined a gym a while back right... no results yet, but I guess that's whats expected when you don't go. So I went last week,.. and they have a personal trainer that will "guide" you through the machines on your first visit.

The trainer that they set me up with was a female, and one of the exercises that she showed me was called "peck-flies". That is where you lay on your back on a bench with a dumbbell in each hand and do a cross over hugging motion.

Now she is leaning over me and spotting me, which is not a good position for her cause her breasts are now only three inches away from my face. And let me tell you,.. her breasts were so out of proportion with her body,... that they were just... BEAUTIFUL!

She's like "Ok, now you need to concentrate." Really,.. how the hell am I supposed to concentrate with your titties in my face lady?

I had an urge for milk and cookies all of a sudden.

"Got milk?" Almost!

So I am doing these, and she is counting down the numbers and in between the numbers she said "That's it,.... visualize the muscle growing.. 8...7...6.."

What the hell are you talking about... 'Visualize it?'

I am surprised you can't fucking SEE IT!

My Peeps....