I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Fast Food Servers

I have come to realize one thing about all fast food restaurants... If you go into one of these establishments, .....and the person on the other side of the counter is skinny....it only means one thing.

They are NEW!

You should never let the skinny 18 year old summer chick make your blizzard, cause they have no idea how much candy you want.

Now that bitter 39 year old assistant manager with the star wars pin.... she fucking KNOWS!
And to top it off, she will be playing the old "one for me, one for you" game when she's making it.

My Peeps....