I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I figured it out.. all you need to do is look for your name

To tell if you are rich or not,.. you don't have to check your bank account to see where you fall as far as classifications go for rich, middle class, or poor.

Its as easy as one two three. just look for your name.

1. If your name is on the building you work in,.. Your rich. Case in point Barns and Noble... they are both rich.

2. If your name is on the desk that you work at,... your middle class.

3. If your name is on your shirt (sewn or button) your friggin' poor!!

If you need to say something to the affect of "Hi! Welcome to ____________, how may I help you",... no one needs to point this out to you,.. but your skipping some payments on your visa, know what I'm sayin?!?

and lastly,.. if there is a number on your shirt,.. your a convict.

My Peeps....