I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

My wife lies to me

All the time, and I don't really ever know if its true, but I just take her word for it cause I really dont know any better.

I have a college degree, and she has her masters, so honestly I just take her word for it cause it just seems to make sense. So now she just lies to me. The other day I was sitting on the couch with her and I turned to her and was like "Hey,.. how about a blow job?", and she said "No, you will get the flu."

"What? How does that make any sense?"

So she told me "See, I knew you would not understand. Your going to get all wet down there, catch a draft, and then catch the flu."

Made sense right,.. I was thanking her, "Holy cow, I never would have thought of that, you right. I don't want the flu, thanks."

So yesterday, I went and got my flu shot, and recommend you all do the same.

My Peeps....