I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Seriously, I don't know why, do you??

How come,...... I go every two weeks to get my hair cut. Every two weeks. First Choice hair cutters,.. $14.96.. Like clock work.

It does not stop growing... its like Richard Simmons,.. or the energizer bunny. I believe the theme song to the hair on my head is "Can't stop, wont stop".

And I have figured out the hair on my head is related to the hair in my ears... cause its the same way. Some people reading this knows what I am talking about.

So here is the part that throws me for a loop. Shouldn't my pubic hair be tucked into my fucking socks by now?

My Peeps....