I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Fiancee does it again!!

Is it just me,... or does your fiancee drive you crazy with questions that they should already know the answer too,..... but for what ever reason,...... don't??

Not like "Whats the third chemical from the left on the Scientific Periodic table?"... cause that is something I can google and find out...

More like "Where are my keys! Have you seen my keys!"

So I thought I fixed it for her,.. made it simple... right. Simple thing for a simple person, should be a simple fix.

One word: Wrong!

She came home on Monday and I told her "Look, I have a solution for you and your keys. OK,.. See this right here.. its a cute little bowl I picked up for you,.. and it says 'KEYS' right on the side of it.. so your KEYS,.. go in the KEY BOWL.. see that... Keys.... in the KEY BOWL...

When you come home from work, and you open the door,.. your KEYS,.. get put in the KEY BOWL.. simple right?"

I come home yesterday... first words out of her mouth....

"Have you seen the key bowl?"

My Peeps....