I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The internet has become TOO BIG!!

The Internet is so big now, that when you type in the name of the website your looking for, and if you make a spelling mistake,..... that is some guys website.... someone has that.

That's how huge the Internet has become. Case in point, the other day, I wanted to type in "Google" to look something up,.. and my finger slipped, and instead I accidentally typed in "blowjobs"... OMG!!


I was up for three hours trying to find "Google"..... with my pants off.

The worst part is, .... they actually kicked me out of that particular Starbucks... which is bullshit, cause I bought a coffee AND a muffin!

My Peeps....