I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Its the same thing after every christmas

After christmas its the same thing. You eat way too much, you drink way too much, and you spend way too much.

Well with all that eating, and drinking,... you put on a few pounds.. and this year, I think I have hit that point in my life that everyone gets too. and they realize,.. Shit, I have to stop eating,.. cause I am getting fat.
And it pisses me off. I almost don't even want to have sex, so I can spare someone the site of having to look at my naked body. I don't even want to look at my naked body.

I get all nude to take a shower, and I see my reflection, all I want to do is punch my reflection in the face! Ask him "Why do you look like that!! Start working out!!"

Every year its a little more, but this year... WHOA! Now I don't know that women get the same thing that men get when they get fat(ter). But this year, after the holidays, I was so shocked,.. and so angry with myself, I just wanted to punch myself in my fat upper dick area!!

Its like a hairy fanny pack you get there!! Right up front, overshadowing the painfully average size penis, just what every guy needs.

Something there to make it look smaller, a nice little squirrel skinned fanny pack, all filled with disappointment, self loathing, and failure.

That is one thing that will not help you get laid... a fat upper dick area.. that and Rock band 2.. neither will get you laid.

But there is an up side... it matches the hair on my back. And that is important in this day in age, cause everyone needs to match.

My Peeps....