I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Joining a Gym

I looked into joining a gym by my house, try to get into a shape instead of just BEING a shape.. and they saw a sucker and jumped all over me. First,they showed me around... we went to the snack bar, nothing but good food, at expensive prices. Negative one point to the gym.
Then we went to the weight lifting area.. nothing but guys working out,.. sweating all over everything,.. negative two points to the gym.. its not looking good.

Then we went by the hot room for a yoga class.. things were looking up... and it was in session. They had one woman in there that could have licked her own vagina... If she would have just listened to me, I swear to god.. .. ....
There I am next to this mass of mussels named Robyn (yes she was a female) showing me around and all I could do is become a cheerleader...
"You can do it honey! Come on! Get after it,. . you almost got it.. almost... GET IT! GET IT! GET IT! You want me to step on your back a little bit? You want me to get down there and do it for ya? It looks delicious.... If you wanted we could split it."

I was thrown out of that gym today.... but now I am armed with a phone book.. so look out hot yoga gyms... cause The Fat Guy Is Coming to class!!

My Peeps....