I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

One night stands....

Something you learn early on is,... not all things good end up that way. I had a little drunken one night stand incident. Late November, back in '01. Where the lady,.. peed....in my bed.

She totally missed my mouth. That's where I sleep! That's where I do arts and crafts, and read por... novels under the covers with a flash light.

I had to spend my early Saturday morning Google-ing how to get urine out of my mattress. I was shocked to find out... tons of answers!!

However,.. all the answers were pertaining to pets. So I had to go to Petsmart, and hope that I did not run into anyone that knows I do not own a pet.

The guy that helped me, Chip, was very helpful. He was like "Sir, what you need is natures miracle, it will lift the urine right out of the fabric and also deodorise the scent. Was there alot of pee?" was his question.

My answer........"It was almost....if... a person did it."

My Peeps....