I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Suprise me

Being the guys-guy that I am,.. there is one thing that does not bother me, but yet seems to bother so many other men... and I cannot wrap my head around what the issue is.

Anyone in a relationship has been asked to purchase things. Could be Deodorant. If your a girl,.. do you get embarrassed buying Old Spice? Maybe its lotion. Anyone can use that stuff for more than just hands and elbows,.. know what I'm sayin?

So why do guys get all jittery when your asked to pick up tampons? Embarrassment? Your a grown man,. everyone in the store knew they were not for you. And on top of that, to every female in that store, your a hero!

Ahh, I'm sorry, your embarrassed.. don't forget you wife is at home bleeding from her vagina, things could be worse for you. You might want to get those things back STAT Jackson.

I love the excuses you get.. "OMG have you see the aisle? There are wings, strings and all sorts of things!"

Really? Are you kidding me? You want me to believe that if you, a grown, educated man, had to pick your wife up something to put in her most delicate area and you were not given EXPLICIT INSTRUCTIONS on what to get??
Something tells me you were sent out with a little more than "Just not the wooden ones again."

Because if I was going to send my wife out to pick up something that I had to put in my penis,.. there would be sketches,...... receipts,... mapquest directions,... oh yeah, AND AN EMPTY PACKAGE THAT THE OTHER THING CAME IN!!! That way you can compare that shit.

There is one phrase that has never been said after someone was asked to pick up tampons... wanna guess what that is????

"Surprise me!"

My Peeps....