I am a comic that thinks outside the box.. after everything is gone from inside it. I was born without that filter that keeps certain thoughts inside, and most times, it pops out at the worst moments.. its going to happen, so best be prepared for whatever is about to come out.

Monday, November 3, 2008

We're a team...

It gets me that women can say things like "We are a team" or "We are equals in this relationship". My personal favorite is "Treat me with the same respect that you want to be treated with". Really ladies? Look at your husband, boyfriend, or your affair. Look deeply into their eyes, square in the face.

I can tell you something about that man... He is not afraid of anyone! But he is afraid of you.
Is that how you treat your "teammate"? That's the same "respect" that your looking for?

When his friends call him to hang out,.. he has to debate in his head,.. "Is this shit worth it?".
It does not matter when your friends call you to go out.
All we get is "Bye. I am going to the mall."
"Where are you going?"
"To the MALL! And you better be here when I get back."


Ring...ring. I answer the phone, cause she is not home, and someone has to answer it. My side of the conversation seems to go like this...
"Hello?
No man, come over here.
No, I gotta be HERE motherfucker,.... do you understand HERE?
Why don't you come over here?
Ahhh you cant leave either huh?
Your wife is with my wife... "

If we did that to you ladies.... If we woke up Sunday morning "Bye, I am going to the game."
"Where are you going?"
"TO THE GAME! And you better be here whe....!"
"Don't you EVEN talk to ME like that! I will kick your ass all OVER this house! You think you can just DICTATE to ME! I DON'T THINK SO! We don't have money for you to head out SOME GAME! We have PLANS today! I know its that damn JOEY that put you up to this shit, isn't it!!"

Just keep on pushing all the buttons till we finally snap "FUCK IT! I am not going,.. forget it."
Then whats the next thing that is said? anyone wanna guess??

"I am not saying you can't go..." Really? ".....we just need to talk about it."

My Peeps....